CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Easy Peach Cobbler

I LOVE this recipe. My mom has used it for as long as I can remember. But as you read you will see even though I have made this more times that I can count, every now and then we FAIL!!!!

You Will Need...
  • 1 BIG can peaches

  • 1 cup white sugar

  • 1/2 stick of butter

  • 1 cup self-rising flour

  • 1 cup milk


  • PreHeat Your Oven to 400 Degrees - Place Butter into your casserole dish and place in the oven. Then take your Flour, Sugar, and Water and mix together..



    Pull the casserole dish out of the oven (Butter should be melted and hot).. Pour in your canned peaches (syrup and all).. Take your flour/milk/suar mixeru and pour into peaches, I kinda doll-up spot to spot around the pan. DO NOT STIR/MIX..




    Place in the oven and bake 30 to 40 Minutes!!

    DO NOT start watching harry potter with your 9 year old son and forget to check the oven an hour and half later... FAIL

    4 comments:

    Jessica

    :) This very much looks like something I would do. I'm following your page from Praises from a mommy and wife's blog.
    Follow me back at
    http://paytiesmomma.blogspot.com/2011/08/back-to-school.html

    Anonymous

    LOL Nice to meet you.
    LOL I have been there lol cover it with icecream LOL

    Mary Bergfeld

    This really sounds wonderful. This is my first visit to your site, so I've taken some time to browse through your earlier posts. I really like the food and recipes you share with your readers. I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    KC

    Hi. I really enjoyed my brief visit on your site and I’ll be sure to be back for more.
    Can I contact your through your email?

    Please email me back.

    Thanks!
    Kevin
    kevincollins1012 gmail.com

    Post a Comment