CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Hidden Veggies - Squash & Potatoes

My family LOVES homemade mashed potatoes, and my 6 and 2 year olds dislike yellow squash.. So with an average of 6 yellow squash coming from the garden every 2 days, this momma had to get creative.. And to my delight they LOVED this hidden veggie dish!!!!

You Will Need...
 - 3 Idaho Baking Potato's (Peeled & Diced)
 - 2 Yellow Squash (Washed & Diced)
 - 1 TBS Butter
 - 1/4-1/2 Cup Milk
 - Salt & Pepper to taste

Add potato's & squash to pot. Cover with water & boil until tender!



Drains & place in mixing bowl. Add in Butter, Milk, Salt, & Pepper and mix with mixer until smooth!



ENJOY!

1 comments:

Desi

Way to hide the veggies! I wanted to invite you over to my cookbook giveaway that is going on right now until July 16th. Stop on by to enter! Hope you are having a great week :)

http://steaknpotatoeskindagurl.blogspot.com/2011/07/my-first-giveaway.html

Post a Comment